Click each menu item below for more information about each party type
Note: We are often asked about parties for children younger than age 5. We do not have the facilities for catering to the type of artwork that is appropriate for younger students. Appropriate artwork for younger children can often be set up by parents with minimal effort at home parties: sidewalk chalk, finger painting, pudding painting, butcher paper with giant markers/crayons, a story and color sheet, etc.
A message to parents of our young painters: Art is an interpretation that comes through the child’s eye and onto the canvas. His/her painting is not (nor should it) look just like the example used in class. Please allow your child to paint his/her creation on their own…they will ask for help if needed, otherwise they believe it is correct and beautiful! Displaying it with pride in your home will do wonders for your child’s sense of self-worth.
Groups may reserve the studio for their special gathering any day that there is not a class with students registered. You can schedule social time in with your event and we will help you choose a painting that fits your timeframe. Below are our general guidelines for special events, however feel free to contact us to work out something special with you.
- Team building
- Bridal or Baby Shower
- Birthday Party
- Sunday School Gathering
- Club Meeting
- Bachelorette Party
- Company Party
- There is a $50 non-refundable party fee required at the time of booking to reserve your date and secure an artist for your party. There is a 10 day GRACE period, if you cancel your class within 10 days of your party.
- Each painter will be charged $30 (weekday) and $35 (weekend) and you must have a minimum of 10 people to reserve a private class/party. If you do not have 10 painters, you will still be required to pay the $300 private party fee.
- For parties over 20 people you will receive your deposit back in full. ($50 discount)
- The canvas size for adult parties is our standard 16×20 unless you prefer a different size and the price could change depending on the size.
- You provide any food, ice, beverages, plates, utensils and paper goods. We only provide the painting supplies, table for food and gathering area (we also have wine glasses, corkscrew, etc.). There is a $25 clean up fee if the group does not do their own food area clean-up.
- How to get started booking a party or private class? Choose a date and contact us to see if it is available. Then choose a painting that the group wants to do for the session. That’s it! Simple.
- We also rent out the Gallery side of the studio for you to host your own event.
Since we know everyone may not have 10 or more painters for their events, we want to offer something for you as well! Mini parties are NOT PRIVATE and are OPEN to sharing the studio with other small parties or classes, but YOU WILL HAVE YOUR OWN ARTIST/INSTRUCTOR FOR YOUR PARTY and YOU MAY SELECT A SEPARATE PAINTING OF YOUR CHOOSING.
There will be a $50 non-refundable party fee to reserve your date and secure an artist for your party. $30 of this will go towards your party.
Mini Parties will be available Monday-Saturday for groups of 5 or more painters. Each painter will be charged $30 for a 16×20 canvas.
DOOR HANGER PRIVATE PARTIES/CLASSES
There is a $50 non-refundable party fee required at the time of booking to reserve your date and secure an artist for your party. Also, we must have 10 days-2 weeks notice for door hanger design to be cut out. ****
Each painter will be $45 and you must have a minimum of 10 painters to reserve this kind of party. If you do not have 10 painters, you will still be required to pay the $450 private party fee. If all 10 painters are present you will receive $25 of your deposit back
*****Canceling a party: There is a 10 day GRACE period for your deposit if you cancel within 10 days of your party.